Outdoor remote Pulse Sens’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Pulse Sens’O sensor is used to remotely read metering data from three meters: water, gas, electricity or energy. It turns existing meters into smart meters via a public or private LoRaWAN™ network.
Different versions available:
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 pulse inputs
- Differential data compression
- 12 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- Use case: tracking water consumption.
- Remote reading of water, gas, electricity or energy meters with a pulse output.
- Remote reading of the load curve.
- Economical and fast solution that turns any pulse meter into a smart meter.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company