AtEx zone 1 outdoor remote Pulse Sens’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Pulse Sens’O AtEx zone 1 remotely reads metering data from water, gas (such as Itron, Esther and Gazpar) or electricity in AtEx zone 1 sensitive areas. Pulse Sens’O AtEx zone 1 sensor allows you to make all your mechanical pressure switches communicate with each other in AtEx zone 1 explosive atmospheres. It transforms existing meters into communicating meters via a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
Different versions available:
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 3 pulse inputs or status reports.
- SAFT LS17500 Lithium battery on holder.
- Differential data compression.
- IP55 or IP68.
- 10 years of autonomy (data compression mode).
- AteX Zone 1 certification according to marking:
– Ex II 2 GD
– Ex ib IIB, IIC T4 Gb
– Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db
– -20≤ Tamb≤ +50°C
- In explosive atmospheres, read index values from gas, electricity, water or heat meters with pulse output; monitoring the charge curve.
- Detection of leaks, fraud and tearing off .
- Checking the condition of the mechanical pressure switches located in sensitive areas.
- Fast and economical solution that transforms any pulse meter into a communicating meter.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company