SMART FARMING: MONITORING TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY
Monitoring temperature and humidity in livestock farms, greenhouses and vineyards
Farmers and winegrowers want to be able to remotely measure temperature and humidity in their greenhouse or vineyard to protect buds from frost and save their crops. Livestock farmers must be able to control these parameters at all times for the well-being of their animals.
The Atm’O measures the outdoor temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure. Autonomous with its lithium battery and designed for outdoor use with its waterproof housing, it can remotely supervise temperature and humidity parameters or detect the freezing point in greenhouses, livestock farms as well as vineyards.
Benefits of this device:
- Atm’O is used to transmit necessary information to greenhouse farmers and winegrowers to help them determine the freezing point.
- The sensor has been specially designed for outdoor operation. The housing is waterproof and the electronic board that performs the measurements is tropicalized.
This sensor can also be used for:
- Railway infrastructure: alert sent upon detection of frost on catenary wires.
- Roads: local weather information, road safety and optimisation of road salting operations in winter.
- Industrial environment: regulation of unit heaters.