Water Sens’O remote reading head – LoRaWAN
The Sens’O remote reading head measures and transmits the index of an ARAD water meter over a public or private LoRaWAN™ network, as well as alarms when water leakage, backflow, risk of frost on the meter, low battery level are detected.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Detections and alerts:
– Water leakage
– Min./Max. water flow rate every 24 hours
– Risk of frost on the meter
– Histogram of water consumption
- Alarm thresholds and transmission periodicity can be remotely programmed via the LoRaWAN™ network
- Differential data compression
- 15 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- Use case: tracking water consumption.
- Specific to ARAD water meters.
- Remote reading of water consumptions from individual water meters managed by public or private companies, communities, social landlords, etc.
- Water resources management: leak detection, backflow detection, calculation of min. and max. flow rates every 24 hours, computation of histogram of consumptions.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company