Ventil’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Ventil’O sensor measures the vacuum established by outdoor ventilation chambers.
It regularly transmits its data over the public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Differential data compression
- Autonomy > 10 years
- Vacuum measurement
– Measurement range: 0 / + 500Pa
– Accuracy: -/+10Pa from 0 to 200Pa; -/+5.5% beyond
– Resolution: 1Pa
- Ambient temperature measurement
– Measurement range: -20°C to +60°C
– Accuracy -/+2°C from -10°C to +60°C
– Resolution 0.1°C
- Option input for external equipment
- Remote monitoring of a ventilation chamber, of an air handling unit.
- Predictive maintenance through detection of the degree of fouling of the filter.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company