Vaqa’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Vaqa’O sensor measures the temperature, relative humidity, concentration of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and carbon dioxide (CO2) in the ambient air of a room in a building, an apartment or a house. It allows Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring.
The data is transmitted via a public or private LoRaWAN™ radiofrequency network.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- > 3 years of autonomy
- Measurement range / Accuracy:
– Temperature: +0°C to +55°C / ± 0.2°C
– Humidity 0% to 100%rH / ± 2%
– CO2: 0 to 5000ppm/ ± 100ppm
– VOC index: 0 to 500 / ± 5
- Use case: Indoor Air Quality monitoring in establishments open to minors, in the workplace and at home.
- Supervision of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems.
- Energy optimisation in buildings (residential, tertiary).
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring in establishments open to the public (school, childcare centre, hospital, etc.)
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company