USB Dongle – LoRaWAN
The LoRaWAN® USB Dongle is used to turn a PC, a box or any embedded system equipped with a USB 2.0 port into a LoRaWAN® server. Offers a quick and simple means to access the data of LoRaWAN sensors from the nke WATTECO range.
- LoRaWAN® class A and C protocol
- USB 2.0 interface: compatible with Windows and Linux
- Management and coordination: up to 50 LoRaWAN® sensors
- Antenna with possible remote installation
– > 2km in free field,
– Up to 8-10 storeys in a building
- Self-powered from the USB port
Private LoRa network
- Provisioning / Deprovisioning of sensors in a private network with security keys management.
- Possibility to send or read the operating parameters of each sensor.
- Data exchange in Request/Response or Notification mode (initiated by the sensors).
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company