Triphas’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Triphas’O sensor is used to remotely read the electrical energy consumption of a three-phase installation in a non-intrusive way via the LoRaWAN™ network. It is specially designed to meet the energy management needs of industrial and tertiary buildings that operate with medium / high power, energy intensive equipment.
- LoRaWAN™, Class C
- Easy to implement:
– DIN rail 2U
– External RF antenna that can be installed remotely
- Data transmitted:
– Active, reactive power at 10min point
– Active, reactive energy
– Instantaneous power (analysis of consumption / maintenance setting change)
- Differential data compression
- Remote reporting of energy and power absorbed by a tertiary building.
- Industrial process monitoring (drying bench, agricultural greenhouse).
- Non-intrusive energy audit campaign.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company