TICS’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The LoRaWAN TICS’O sensor allows the remote reading of electric / electronic meters from ENEDIS (ERDF), the main power grid operator in France. Connected to the TIC output, it turns the meter into an object connected to the Internet (IoT).
The sensor decodes the flow of information from the meters TIC (customer tele-information) output and transmits consumption data to a remote server via a public or private LoRaWAN™ network.
Different versions available:
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Ease of deployment and use
– DIN rail 1U
– External RF antenna which can be remote
– Mains supply 230VAC or continuous 3.6V-24V
– LINKY TIC power supply – (pins I1, A).
– 6 distinct report configurations configurable from the remote server
- Data transmission
– Periodic and/or on variation
- Decoding and analysis of ICT flow fields
- IP Class 20
- Compression of digital data prior to transmission
- ENEDIS meter compatible: PME-PMI, CBE, CJE, ICE (Trimaran2, QE16, QE16M), LINKY historical and standard frame.
- Use case: tracking electricity consumption.
- Telemetry, energy management.
- Real time monitoring of energy consumption provided by ENEDIS meters.
- Intermediate billing.
- In solar energy production, separate reporting of usage and generation potential.
- Load curve retrieval at 10-minute point.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company