TIC + 2 S0 sensor – LoRaWAN
The TIC + 2 S0 sensor allows the simultaneous transfer of customer tele-information (TIC) from the low power electric / electronic meters of private individuals and industrial premises as well as the remote reading of two pulse meters (water, gas, electricity, energy) to a remote server via a public or private LoRaWAN® communication network. The use of 2 split-core current transformers also allows sub-metering (heating, domestic hot water).
Different versions available:
- LoRaWAN®, Class C
- Easy to install and use
– PTSM connector for the TIC signal
– DIN rail 1U
- 2 inputs for pulse metering
- 2 inputs for split-core current transformers
- Compatible with Blue (CBEMM, CBEMM-ICC), Yellow (CJE), Emerald (ICE), Linky electric meters
- Differential data compression
- Remote reporting of power consumption index from CBE meters.
- Intermediate billing.
- In a utility shaft, for every apartment in a collective building, remote reporting of cold and hot water consumptions (possibly gas provided there are no AtEx requirements).
- Or via two submeters, distribution over 3 modes of consumption.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company