Harvesting TIC sensor – LoRaWAN
The Harvesting TIC sensor is an autonomous sensor. It allows the transfer of customer tele-information (TIC) from the low power electric / electronic meters of private individuals and industrial premises to a remote server via a public or private LoRaWAN® communication network. It turns the meter into an object connected to the Internet.
Different versions available:
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
– PTSM connector for the TIC signal
– DIN rail 1U
- Fully self-powered
- Transmission of up to 2 data frames per minute
- Compatible with electric meters:
– Blue (CBEMM, CBEMM-ICC)
– Yellow (CJE)
– Emerald (ICE)
- Differential data compression
- Use case: tracking electricity consumption.
- Telemetry, energy management.
- Real time monitoring of energy consumption provided by ENEDIS meters.
- Intermediate billing.
- In solar energy production, separate reporting of usage and generation potential.
- Load curve retrieval at 10-minute point.
Suggestion of other products from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company