Temperature / Humidity / Luminosity sensor – LoRaWAN
This autonomous sensor measures ambient temperature, humidity and relative luminosity in buildings, apartments, houses, and transmits the data via a public or private LoRaWAN™ radiofrequency network.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Fully self-powered as soon as illuminance exceeds 200 lux: generation of energy stored in photovoltaic cells
- 3 months of autonomy in total absence of light
- Temperature and humidity measurement
– Range: -40°C / +120°C; 0%rH / 100%rH
– Accuracy: <+/-0.5°C from 0°C to 65°C
<3%rH from 20%rH to 80%rH
– Resolution: 1/100°C; 4%rH
- Ambient luminosity indicator
- Differential data compression
- Use case: measurements in the indoor environment, tracking air temperature and humidity.
- Comfort control in housing.
- Monitoring of ventilation efficiency.
- Monitoring as part of an energy performance contract.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company