Smart Plug sensor – LoRaWAN
Smart Plug is a plug connected to a public or private LoRaWAN™ network, which is used to remotely manage the operation of common household electrical appliances: lamps, televisions, heating equipment, etc. and to monitor their consumption.
- LoRaWAN™, Class C
- Easy to install and use
- (ON/OFF) control of a 16A load
- Measurement and reporting of:
– active/reactive powers and energies of the load
– voltage and frequency of the electrical line
- Differential data compression
- European and US versions available (230V/110V)
- Measurement of power consumption of an equipment (coffee machine, refrigerator, etc.).
- Remote rebooting of a server.
- On/Off remote control of electrical equipment with 230V – 16A max. power supply.
- Educational: training and exploring the possibilities offered by the LoRaWAN network.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company