Pulse S0 sensor – SigFox
The Pulse S0 sensor is used to remotely read metering data from water, gas, electricity or energy meters. It turns existing meters into smart meters via the SigFox™ network.
- SigFox™ technology
- Easy to install and use
- Differential data compression
- 12 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- IP55 (Outdoor), IP68 (Waterproof)
- Remote reading of water, gas, electricity or energy meters.
- Remote reading of the load curve.
- Economical and fast solution that turns any meter into a smart meter.
Other product suggestions from the SigFox range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company