Press’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Press’O sensor turns any 0-10V, 4-20mA analog gauge into a Class A sensor connected to a public or private LoRaWAN™ network that allows the monitoring, measurement and remote reading of any fluid level (water, oil, gas…).
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 0-10V and 4-20mA analog input
- Stabilised and switched 10V or 14V power supply, to manage the power supply of the gauge connected to the sensor.
- Differential data compression.
- Battery or 9 – 24V power supply operation.
- 5 years battery life (data compression mode).
Associated with various sensors:
- Reporting at regular intervals of:
– the water pressure, gas pressure on a water or compressed air system.
– the pressure head in a well.
– a pressure associated with the fill level of a tank (fuel oil, liquid fertilizer).
– a global acceleration level, vibration detection.
– a high temperature in an industrial process.
- Monitoring of 13.5, 24 or 48V battery charging voltage.
- Process monitoring: cathodic protection, beer pump.
- Humidity detection.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company