Pilot Wire – LoRaWAN
The Pilot Wire is used to remotely control via a public or private LoRaWAN® network any electric heater equipped with a wire with 6 operating modes, as well as any load controlled by a relay.
- LoRaWAN®, Class C
- Easy to install and use
- Active load control
- Differential data compression
- Class II electrical protection
- Remote time scheduling in a server.
- On/Off remote control of a DHW tank, of a lamp post, of a unit heater.
- Pilot wire electric heater.
- Smart public lighting: lamp post ON/OFF remote control.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company