Outdoor Temperature sensor – LoRaWAN
The Outdoor Temperature sensor measures the outside temperature of buildings and the inside temperature of a refrigeration room and transmits the data over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A.
- Easy to install and use.
- IP67 waterproof on-board probe; stainless steel tip for improved responsiveness.
- Measurement of instantaneous temperatures at regular intervals to calculate minimum/maximum and average temperatures.
- Up to 8 years of autonomy.
- Supervision of heating, ventilation and air conditioning installations.
- Positive and negative cold temperature supervision.
- Energy optimisation of buildings (residential and commercial).
- Outdoor environment; indoor if difficult conditions (presence of dust, humidity).
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company