ModBus sensor – LoRaWAN
The RS485 ModBus sensor collects data from ModBus equipment. It turns these existing devices into connected objects via a public or private LoRaWAN™ network. The sensor has the capability to change the behaviour of the ModBus equipment by writing in its registry.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Management of all the variables (read and write) of a ModBus (or JBus) RTU slave equipment from a remote server via a LoRaWAN network.
- More than 10 years of battery autonomy
- 9-24V / 100mW external power supply
- 10 different, remotely configurable ModBus profiles
- Use case: immediate response in the event of a refrigerated unit failure.
- Index reporting of electrical submeters in the tertiary sector, in industrial cabinets.
- Reporting of the energy produced by a boiler room from an energy meter such as Sharky or Kamstrup.
- Remote monitoring of PLC, of BMS central facility from state registry reading.
- Remote control of PLC to force a motor, a valve.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company