Modbus Master RS485 sensor – LoRaWAN
The ModBus Master RS485 LoRaWAN® transmitter allows to collect data from ModBus devices. It transforms existing equipment into communicating objects accross a public or private LoRaWAN® network. The device can modify the behaviour of the ModBus equipment by writing to its registers.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A or Class C.
- Easy to install and use.
- Management of all the variables (read and write) of a ModBus (or JBus) RTU slave from a remote server through a LoRaWAN® network.
- Up to 10 years of battery life.
- Use case: immediate response in the event of a refrigerated unit failure.
- Index reporting of electrical submeters in the tertiary sector, in industrial cabinets.
- Reporting of the energy produced by a boiler room from an energy meter such as Sharky or Kamstrup.
- Remote monitoring of PLC, of BMS central facility from state registry reading.
- Remote control of PLC to force a motor, a valve.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company