Lev’O+ – LoRaWAN
The Lev’O+ allows you to know the level of tanks or cavities in percentage, to accurately monitor variations of the liquid level, and does not require knowledge of its geometric dimensions. By measuring the relative pressure of the liquid (water, fuel, oil, fertiliser, etc.), the Lev’O+ transmits the data to a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network, enabling the application to establish the relationship between the analog value and the liquid level.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Ready to install bundle with probe and transmitter.
- Easy to install and use.
- Remote level measurement probe with 5m cable:
– Pressure range: 0…0.3 bar (level to 3 m).
– Accuracy: +/- 0.8% of full scale.
– Resolution: 0.2 of full scale.
– Relative sensor 4-20mA; AtEx Ex ia IIC T4 Ga.
– Small diameter body for easy installation.
- Measurement at regular intervals.
- More than 10 years of autonomy depending on configuration.
- IP65 sensor and soak-proof probe.
- Analog to digital conversion: 12 bits (4096 points).
- Use cases :
– Smart industry: level monitoring in tanks
– Smart farming: level monitoring in fertilizer or milk tanks or silos
- Remote level reading of a tank: liquid fertilizer, fuel oil tank, to optimise delivery rounds
- Monitoring the level of an overflow sump associated with a lift pump
- Control of cutting oil level in a process
- Remote reading of fuel oil, lubricant, liquid fertilizer or milk in a container:
– Buried, aboveground, indoor or outdoor tank (according to the nature of the liquid)
– Tank truck with possible macro geolocation (depending on the performance of the public network)
- Optimised distribution logistics
- Estimated consumption for intermediate billing
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company