Intens’O – LoRaWAN
The Intens’O measures the intensity of electric current using its clamp-on ammeter and determines the state of the equipment based on a selectable current threshold. The data is then transmitted over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Remote clamp-on ammeter (split-core toroid)
- Measurements at regular intervals
- More than 10 years of autonomy depending on configuration
- Use case: Elevators and escalators: warning and facilitating intervention in the event of a breakdown
- Monitoring the operation of an electric motor in machinery: moving walkway, escalator, elevator.
- Predictive maintenance based on preset thresholds: ageing of a bearing, increase in mechanical clearance.
- Public lighting: monitoring of current intensity from a light source, with detection of hatch opening.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company