In’O – LoRaWAN
The In’O turns any type of I/O sensor / actuator into a Class A or Class C sensor / actuator connected to a public or private LoRaWAN® network.
It allows the remote monitoring and control of industrial equipment.
In’O includes optocoupled inputs (10) and outputs (4).
Class C also available.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Simultaneous supervision and control of 10 inputs and 4 outputs
- Differential data compression
- Battery operated or 9-24V power supply
- 10 years of battery autonomy (data compression mode)
- Use case: technical alarms transfer.
- Remote monitoring of processes such as:
– water treatment plant
– lift pump
– fire hydrant
- remote forcing a valve, a pump to check the correct operation with a loopback on an input.
Suggestion of other products from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company