Temperature indoor sensor – LoRaWan
The Temperature sensor is a LoRaWAN™ Class A wireless sensor device that measures and transmit over long distance ambient temperature.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Up to 10 years autonomy (data compression mode)
- Temperature measurement:
– Range : 0°C / +40°C
– Accuracy : +/-0,3°C
– Resolution : 0,2°C
- Data compression for batch report
- Use case: measurements in the indoor environment, tracking air temperature and humidity.
- Monitoring of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems
- Energy optimisation in buildings (residential, tertiary).
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company