Indoor temperature & humidity sensor – LoRaWAN
The sensor measures the ambient temperature and relative humidity in buildings, apartments, houses.
It transmits the data via a public or private LoRaWAN™ radiofrequency network.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 23 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- Temperature and humidity measurement:
– Range: 0°C / +40°C; 20%rH / 100%rH
– Accuracy: +/-0,3°C; +/-3%rH
– Resolution: 0,2°C; 0,5%rH
- Differential data compression
- Use case: measurements in the indoor environment, tracking air temperature and humidity.
- Monitoring of heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems
- Energy optimisation in buildings (residential, tertiary).
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company