Humid’O Sensor – LoRaWAN
The water presence detection sensor Humid’O is equipped with a detection probe and its LoRaWAN™ transmitter.
The ultra flat probe placed on the ground immediately detects the onset of a flood that may be taking place in an equipment room that is seldom visited, e.g. boiler room, computer room, data centre.
Placed in these key locations, you no longer have to worry about a potential leak: the Humid’O sensor monitors and alerts you remotely if it detects the presence of water.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Ultra flat probe supplied and connected to the 0-10V analog input
- Differential data compression
- Battery operated
- 10 years of battery autonomy (measurement every 10 minutes and transmission every hour)
- Use case: Immediate response in case of water leakage
- Optimised maintenance: avoids the need for scheduled trips to inspect remote premises.
- Financial benefit: the corrective response is immediate to prevent any structural damage and abnormal water consumption.
- Innovative: provides a secure service for the occupants of logistics buildings.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company