Gas CMV sensor – SigFox
The outdoor Gas VMC sensor measures the vacuum established by outdoor ventilation chambers. The sensor regularly transmits its data over the ultra narrow band, long range, low power, secure SigFox™ radio network. It also detects the on/off position of equipment.
- SigFox™ technology
- Easy to install and use
- Autonomy > 10 years
- Vacuum measurement range: 0 / + 500Pa
- Accuracy: -/+ 10Pa from 0 to 200Pa; -/+5% beyond
- Resolution: 1Pa
- Optional input for mechanical vacuum pressure switch
- Supervision of gas and sanitary ventilation systems.
- Energy optimisation in buildings (residential, tertiary).
Suggestion of other products in the SigFox range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company