Flash’O – LoRaWAN
The LoRaWAN® Flash’O counts and remotely reads the number of light pulses emitted by any type of electronic meter: water, gas, electricity, energy.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Flash LED counting and accumulation up to 500 pulses per second
- Infrared optical sensor
- Differential data compression
- 12 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- Use case: tracking electricity consumption.
- Radiofrequency counting and remote reading of any LED flash electronic meter.
- Remote reading of the load curve.
- Economical and fast solution that turns any electronic meter that emits light pulses into a smart meter connected to a LoRaWAN™ network.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company