Clos’O Sensor – LoRaWAN
The Clos’O sensor is used to ensure an access gate is properly closed. Attached to the frame (or the fixed part), it detects the position of a magnet mounted on the moving part of the gate.
It also reports the open or closed state of the gate over a public or private LoRaWAN™ radio network. An alert is transmitted if the sensor is pulled off.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Autonomous sensor
- Detection of gate opening and closing
- Long detection distance: up to 35mm
- Sensor pull off alert
- Very simple installation
- More than 5 years of autonomy
- Assembly intended for outdoor use
- Ensuring the proper closing of a moving part: gate, garage door, etc…
- Monitoring the continuity of fencing along the rights of way around highways, railways, industrial sites.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company