Cels’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Cels’O sensor measures the ambient temperature as well as the temperature of sensitive products in order to control and observe cold chain integrity in the agri-food and transport sectors. In addition, it can measure temperatures comprised between -30°C and +35°C with a level of accuracy of about +/- 0.5°C.
It transmits the measurements via a public or private LoRaWAN™ radiofrequency network.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- >7 years of autonomy based on 4 measurements per hour and 1 transmission per hour
- Historization (data storage) of 30 days of temperatures measured every 60 minutes
- Temperature measurement
– Range: -30°C / +35°C
– Accuracy: +/-0.5°C
– Resolution: +/- 0.1°C
- Differential data compression
- Cold or hot chain tracking directly in the cabinet: freezer, refrigerator, food warmer.
- Same function in vehicles with possibility of macro-geolocation via the LoRaWAN network.
- Remote installation possible in the case of a metal envelope.
- Outdoor temperature measurement on building gable.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company