Atm’O sensor – LoRaWAN
The Atm’O sensor measures temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure outdoors and in industrial environments, and transmits the data over a public or private LoRaWAN™ radiofrequency network.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Autonomy: 5 years min. (with “real time” configuration)
- Operating range: -20°C to +55°C
- Temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure measurements
- Tropicalized measuring board
- Vertical antenna
- Outdoor IP68 housing
- Agriculture: monitoring temperature and humidity in livestock farms, greenhouses and vineyards
- Railway infrastructure: alert sent upon detection of frost on catenary wires.
- Roads: local weather information, road safety and optimisation of road salting operations in winter.
- Industrial environment: regulation of unit heaters.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company