2-probe remote temperature sensor – LoRaWAN
The 2-probe remote temperature sensor is dedicated to temperature measurement at two locations in buildings, and transmits the data over a public or private LoRaWAN™ radio network.
- LoRaWAN™, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- 2 remote temperature probes (NTC)
- Stainless steel contact probe tip, 6mm diameter
- Instant temperature measurements
- Min/Max/Mean temperature measurement over 24 hours (DDU)
- Differential data compression
- >10 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- Use case: monitoring the temperature of domestic hot water (DHW) systems
- Industrial processes: temperature monitoring of equipment and water, air, gas piping.
- Maintenance of building equipment (residential, tertiary): monitoring of domestic hot water (DHW) systems, supervision of heating installations.
- Indoor or outdoor environment.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 20 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company