1-probe remote temperature – LoRaWAN
The remote temperature is dedicated to temperature measurement in buildings, temperature-controlled rooms, cooling towers, and transmits the data over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN®, Class A
- Easy to install and use
- Remote temperature probe (NTC)
- Instant temperature measurements
- Min/Max/Mean temperature measurement over 24 hours (DDU)
- Differential data compression
- 12 years of autonomy (data compression mode)
- Use case: monitoring the temperature of domestic hot water (DHW) systems
- Temperature monitoring of a water system (DHW, heating water outlet / return, chilled water production).
- Cold room monitoring.
- Temperature control in an industrial process: paint line, flue temperature.
Other product suggestions from the LoRaWAN range
nke WATTECO, your IoT partner
Over 30 years of experience
in the design, development, industrialisation and manufacturing of electronic products
In-house engineering and design department
for the development of new concepts in accordance with your constraints
Made in France
our production workshop is based in Hennebont (56), France, and we are an ISO 9001 certified company